This broadcast will be instantly received by all people nearby. You can also target specific people to receive your broadcast.
"A completely new way to get to know new people through tennis"
"Tennis Buddy's ability to connect users to locals who know the area can help user get to know foreign cities from a resident's perspective, and could easily spark new friendships"
END-USER LICENCE AGREEMENT - EULA IMPORTANT PLEASE READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS LICENSE AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE CONTINUING WITH SIGNING UP TO THE Tennis Buddy APp: This End-User License Agreement is a legal agreement between you (either an individual or a single entity) and Tennis Buddy (here after referred to as "The Company"), which may include associated software components, media, printed materials, and "online" or electronic documentation. By using the Tennis Buddy App, you agree to be bound by the terms of the following terms and conditions (the "Terms and Conditions"). This license agreement represents the entire agreement concerning the program between you and The Company, and it supersedes any prior proposal, representation, or understanding between the parties. If you do not agree to the terms of this EULA, do not install or use the Application.
1. USE OF SERVICE a. The Company grants you the non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited right and license to install and use this Application solely and exclusively for your personal use. b. You may not use the Application in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Application (or servers or networks connected to the Application), nor may you use the Application in any manner that could interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of the Application (or servers or networks connected to the Application). c. You agree that you are solely responsible for (and that The Company has no responsibility to you or to any third party for) your use of the Application, any breach of your obligations under the Terms and Conditions, and for the consequences (including any loss or damage which The Company may suffer) of any such breach.
2. MODIFICATIONS We may modify this Agreement from time to time. Notification of changes in this Agreement will be posted on the Service or sent via electronic mail, as we may determine in our sole discretion. If you do not agree to any modifications, you should terminate your use of the Service. Your continued use of the Service now, or following the posting of notice of any changes in this Agreement, will constitute a binding acceptance by you of this Agreement, or any subsequent modifications. The current version of the Agreement, binding you, is that displayed on the Tennis Buddy App.
3. PROPRIETARY RIGHTS You acknowledge that (a) the Application contains proprietary and confidential information that is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws, and (b) The Company and/or third parties own all right, title and interest in and to the Application and content, excluding content provided by you, that may be presented or accessed through the Application, including without limitation all Intellectual Property Rights therein and thereto. "Intellectual Property Rights" means any and all rights existing from time to time under patent law, copyright law, trade secret law, trademark law, unfair competition law, and any and all other proprietary rights, and any and all applications, renewals, extensions and restorations thereof, now or hereafter in force and effect worldwide. You agree that you will not, and will not allow any third party to, (i) copy, sell, license, distribute, transfer, modify, adapt, translate, prepare derivative works from, decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble or otherwise attempt to derive source code from the Application or content that may be presented or accessed through the Application for any purpose, unless otherwise permitted, (ii) take any action to circumvent or defeat the security or content usage rules provided, deployed or enforced by any functionality (including without limitation digital rights management functionality) contained in the Application, (iii) use the Application to access, copy, transfer, transcode or retransmit content in violation of any law or third party rights, or (iv) remove, obscure, or alter The Company's or any third party's copyright notices, trademarks, or other proprietary rights notices affixed to or contained within or accessed in conjunction with or through the Application.
4. U.S. GOVERNMENT RESTRICTED RIGHTS This Application, related materials and documentation have been developed entirely with private funds. If the user of the Application is an agency, department, employee, or other entity of the United States Government, the use, duplication, reproduction, release, modification, disclosure, or transfer of the Application, including technical data or manuals, is restricted by the terms, conditions and covenants contained in these Terms and Conditions. In accordance with Federal Acquisition Regulation 12.212 for civilian agencies and Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement 227.7202 for military agencies, use of the Application is further restricted by these Terms and Conditions.
5. EXPORT RESTRICTIONS The Application may be subject to export controls or restrictions by the United States or other countries or territories. You agree to comply with all applicable U.S. and international export laws and regulations. These laws include restrictions on destinations, end users, and end use.
6. TERMINATION These Terms and Conditions will continue to apply until terminated by either you or The Company as set forth below. You may terminate these Terms and Conditions at any time by permanently deleting your account in its entirety. Your rights automatically and immediately terminate without notice from The Company or any Third Party if you fail to comply with any provision of these Terms and Conditions. In such event, you must immediately delete your account.
7. INDEMNITY To the maximum extent permitted by law, you agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless The Company, its affiliates and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims, actions, suits or proceedings, as well as any and all losses, liabilities, damages, costs and expenses (including reasonable attorney's fees) arising out of or accruing from your use of the Application, including your downloading, installation, or use of the Application, or your violation of these Terms and Conditions.
8. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES a. THE APPLICATION IS PROVIDED BY THE DEVELOPER(S) OF THIS WEBSITE ON AN "AS IS" AND ON AN "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE HOLDER(S) OF THIS WEBSITE MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THE WEBSITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, GRAPHICS, LINKS, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES INCLUDED ON THE APPLICATION, OR THEIR ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, COMPLETENESS OR TIMELINESS. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR ANY TRANSACTION RESULTING THEREOF IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE HOLDER(S) OF THIS WEBSITE DOES NOT GUARANTEE CONTINUOUS, UNINTERRUPTED OR SECURE ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE OR THE SERVICES. b. YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER, OR OTHER DEVICE, OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM SUCH USE. THE COMPANY MAKES NO WARRANTIES RESPECTING ANY HARM THAT MAY BE CAUSED BY THE TRANSMISSION OF A COMPUTER VIRUS WORM, TIME BOMB, LOGIC BOMB, OR OTHER SUCH PROGRAM. THE COMPANY FURTHER EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION TO ANY THIRD PARTY WHO MAY OPERATE OR OTHERWISE UTILIZE THIS WEBSITE. c. THE COMPANY FURTHER EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF PROPRIETARY OR THIRD PARTY RIGHTS REGARDING THE APPLICATION. d. THE WEBSITE IS NOT INTENDED FOR USE IN THE OPERATION OF NUCLEAR FACILITIES, LIFE SUPPORT SYSTEMS, EMERGENCY COMMUNICATIONS, AIRCRAFT NAVIGATION OR COMMUNICATION SYSTEMS, AIR TRAFFIC CONTROL SYSTEMS, OR ANY OTHER ACTIVITIES IN WHICH THE FAILURE OF THE WEBSITE COULD LEAD TO DEATH, PERSONAL INJURY, OR SEVERE PHYSICAL OR ENVIRONMENTAL DAMAGE.
9. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY 1.TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE COMPANY MAKES NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES REVIEWED ON THE WEBSITE OR BOUGHT AND/OR SOLD USING THE WEBSITE, OR THAT SELLERS OR BUYERS WILL PERFORM AS PROMISED BY THEM, OR THAT THE APPLICATION, ITS SERVERS, OR E-MAIL SENT FROM THE COMPANY ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE COMPANY WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THE WEBSITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR ANY DAMAGES RELATED TO LOSS OF BUSINESS OR BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES. 2.YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT THE COMPANY, ITS SUBSIDIARIES AND AFFILIATES, AND ITS LICENSORS ARE NOT LIABLE TO YOU UNDER ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES THAT MAY BE INCURRED BY YOU THROUGH YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, INCLUDING ANY LOSS OF DATA OR DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER, WHETHER OR NOT THE COMPANY OR ITS REPRESENTATIVES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF OR SHOULD HAVE BEEN AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF ANY SUCH LOSSES ARISING. THE COMPANY SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY WITH RESPECT TO THE CONTENT OF THE WEBSITE OR ANY PART THEREOF, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ERRORS OR OMISSIONS CONTAINED THEREIN, LIBEL, INFRINGEMENTS OF RIGHTS OF PUBLICITY, PRIVACY, TRADEMARK RIGHTS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, PERSONAL INJURY, LOSS OF PRIVACY, MORAL RIGHTS, OR THE DISCLOSURE OF CONFIDENTAL INFORMATION.
10. MISCELLANEOUS a. These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire Agreement between you and The Company relating to the Website and govern your use of the Website, and completely replace any prior or contemporaneous agreements between you and The Company regarding the Website. b. The failure of The Company to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms and Conditions does not constitute a waiver of such right or provision, which will still be available to The Company. c. If any court of law, having the jurisdiction to decide on this matter, rules that any provision of these Terms and Conditions is invalid, then that provision will be removed from the Terms and Conditions without affecting the rest of the Terms and Conditions. The remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions will continue to be valid and enforceable. d. The rights granted in these Terms and Conditions may not be assigned or transferred by either you or The Company without the prior written approval of the other party. Neither you nor The Company are permitted to delegate their responsibilities or obligations under these Terms and Conditions without the prior written approval of the other party. e. These Terms and Conditions and your relationship with The Company under these Terms and Conditions will be governed by the laws of the Federal parliamentary democracy and constitutional monarchy of Australia without regard to its conflict of law's provisions. You and The Company agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located within Australia to resolve any legal matter arising from these Terms and Conditions. Notwithstanding this, you agree that The Company will still be allowed to apply for injunctive remedies (or an equivalent type of urgent legal relief) in any jurisdiction.